Personal Shopping for Men
- 4 - 6 hours
- Central London
If you'd value having a men's personal stylist narrow down the selection in the shops to what suits you, and advise you with impartial, honest advice, plus put together outfits for you, then that's where I come in!
STEP 3: Personal Shopping - Here's how it works:
- I'll send you a questionnaire to fill in and send back to me along with a couple of photos of yourself (if we haven't already done a Colour and Style Analysis and/or Wardrobe Edit)
- A day or two before our personal shopping trip, I'll do a recce of the shops for you taking into account all the information you've given me on your questionnaire....your colouring, body shape, budget etc
- I'll plan out our shopping session so I know what can be found where, to make it as easy as possible for you once we're together. If it's suitable and you'd like to, a private room can be booked in a personal shopping area where I can preselect items for you.
- Once we meet, I'll show you all the clothing options I've found for you and get you to try them on. It's worth being open minded during the session, as even though you might not like the look of it on the hanger, sometimes you'll love it when it's on!
- As a follow up to the personal shopping session, I'll send you styling advice and links to anything else discussed, as well as a list of outfits you can create with the clothes purchased.
I know most men hate shopping but you'd be amazed at the amount of times my clients have told me it was fun! You'll have me there to make all the suggestions, give you a frank (but kind!) opinion, and introduce you to new styles and shops. Plus, I'll show you how to combine all the things you buy together to create different looks, including smart casual combinations which is what most men struggle with.
You won't regret investing the time and money on this, when you know you're sorted with all the outfits you need for the time being and you can forget about going shopping again for awhile......in fact, most men say they wished they'd done it earlier!
Click the button above to book in your personal shopping session or contact me if you have questions.
"I’d heard of Sarah through a mutual friend who gave his shopping experience with her a glowing review. Straight away I was impressed by the amount of preparation she gave to our trip prior to meeting up.
After completing her detailed questionnaire she made several trips to London to find the appropriate shops with the right price point and styles that would match my taste and budget. This saved so much time when we did meet several days later.
In fact I bought two jackets in the first shop we went in! I then added a further 3 shirts, a pair of trousers and a pair of shoes to my hoard. And all in just 3 hours. It really was time and money very well spent.
In the days after the trip, Sarah followed up with further research into some of the items that I would have bought had the sizes been right. As well as a very useful guide on creating combination outfits from the purchases we’d made.
Sarah’s experience in the Fashion industry, her insightful Menswear choices and easy manner made the whole experience one I would happily repeat."
"Sarah is well worth her fees. Makes shopping efficient and painless for clueless men like me without being pushy. Recommended!"
"I've had two sessions with Sartoria Lab, each to help me over a major professional transition.
In both cases my new wardrobe gave me the confidence to move my career onwards and every time I wear one of the chosen outfits I get immediate compliments.
The sessions are enjoyable (amazingly) and it's great value for money."