Wardrobe Edits for Men
- Approx 4 hours
- Your home
If you'd like to go through your wardrobe thoroughly with an experienced personal stylist for men who'll give you an objective view on what should stay and what should go, then check out the next step......
STEP 2: Wardrobe Edit - here's how it works:
- I'll send you a questionnaire to fill in and send back to me along with a couple of photos of you, so I get an idea of what you'd like to achieve. We'll arrange a convenient time for me to come and do your wardrobe edit.
- When I come over to your house to do your wardrobe styling session, I'll go through everything you have to check it fits, it’s up to date, it suits you and your current lifestyle, and you’ve got things to wear it with.
- We'll do this together and if there are things you're not sure about or are not wearing, then we'll check to see what the problem is. If they can be altered or repaired, I'll advise on this or if you don't know what to wear them with we'll see if we can make new outfits up. If there's nothing that goes with them, then either we'll chuck them out or start a shopping list with what we need to buy to go with them.
- I'll put together as many outfits as possible from what you have and also suggest what to buy to freshen and update your existing pieces. We can do this for both your business wardrobe, and smart casual / casual wardrobes - whatever you need help with.
- After your wardrobe edit, I'll send you the photos of the outfits we've created so you have a record, and a shopping list for any missing pieces needed. If there's just one or two pieces to find then I might be able to send some links, but ideally we'll follow up with a Personal Shopping trip or some Online Shopping.
Having a wardrobe edit is very cathartic, plus you'll get really clear on what you have and the pieces you're missing. Once you've got rid of the things you're not wearing, it suddenly becomes very obvious as to why you're struggling to put outfits together.
It'll help you find or upgrade your style as well as building up a core wardrobe of good menswear items, if you don't already have them.
If you've already got quite a few clothing options, then making time to put together multiple outfits with them is really worth the investment, as ultimately you'll get much more wear from them and it'll save you money on buying more you don't need!
Click the button above to book in your wardrobe edit.
Or contact me if you have any questions or if you're outside London. (Travel costs apply)
Next step: Personal Shopping
* The Wardrobe Edit can be done at the same time as the Personal Colour & Style Consultation.
"I asked Sarah to do a wardrobe vet for me which turned out to be a great investment.
Not only did she give me the confidence to throw away one third of my clothes, none of which suited me or were worn out, but she also recovered quite a number things I'd forgotten about and arranged for many of them to be cleaned and repaired.
I ended up buying very few new garments yet feel as though I have a wardrobe which is refreshed and now have a pretty good idea of what to wear (and what not to wear)!
I've since referred her to a close friend who I hope also benefits from this service."
"Thanks so much for sending this through. There's lots here for me to think about and I'm looking forward to my dress down Friday tomorrow with a bit more confidence! I'll be spending some time this weekend looking through the links but what I've seen so far looks great.
Thanks again for all your help - I really found it worthwhile and will let you know when I need more help or a shopping trip".
"I think our session has been a massive success. I get more out of what I already have, buy with more confidence and also buy very different things!"