Recently, I've had lots of tall clients to shop with so I thought it'd be helpful to share the info on where we shopped.
1. Joseph - great for long length sleeves in semi formal shirts with a slim fit.
2. Suit Supply - a good variety of styles and patterns in Long length blazers.
3. Chester Barrie - blazers in a Long fitting come up at a reassuringly long 32" from back neck to hem.
4. Dior - I have a client to thank for alerting me to these super long leg jeans - a lovely lanky 37"-38" inside leg.
5. Slowear - Some, but not all of the trousers go up to a 38" inside leg - shop on Mr Porter to see exact measurements.
6. Eton - Various blue or white and a few pink, shirts in contemporary and slim body fits, with an extra long sleeve length.
7. Ted Baker - the T range is for men of 6'3" and over. Modelled by 6'6" swimmer Mark Foster - there's a pretty comprehensive range available online.
I hope that helps but if you'd like to book me in for a shopping trip then I will happily go round and measure everything for you first so you can be sure of a good fit when we meet up.
For monthly style tips direct to your inbox sign up to my newsletter here